Matcha Chocolate Bars
12 | serves
Chocolate bars with a matcha twist! Try our recipe for super delicious and decadent matcha chocolate bars. The perfect sweet dessert or tasty on the go snack.
🌱 = Get It From The Source
White chocolate bark
1 cup of white chocolate pieces 🌱
1 tbs matcha powder 🌱
Dark chocolate bark
1 cup of dark chocolate pieces 🌱
Pinch of sea salt 🌱
Handful of your favourite toppings (I use coconut flakes, dried strawberries, dried kiwi, almond, pistachios, bee pollen) 🌱
Recipe by Katrina Nguyen-Thai @katnt
- Line two 8x8" square cake tins (baking tray would also work) with baking paper.
- Simmer a few inches of water in a small saucepan. Once boiling, use a heatproof bowl in the mouth of the pot to boil the white chocolate.
- Whisk the white chocolate vigorously and frequently to ensure that it remains silky.
- Once melted, whisk in matcha powder until well combined.
- Immediately pour the melted white chocolate matcha mix into one of the lined baking tins.
- Top with selected ingredients and place in the fridge to cool. Once cooled, remove from lined tin and cut into shards.
- Store in an air tight contained in the fridge.
- Repeat this process to create the dark chocolate bark.