The Source Bulk Foods finally arrived to the UK in 2018 when, after having come across a Source store while visiting Australia, Patrick & Makayla opened the first two stores in London (Chiswick and Battersea). As expected, the UK community has embraced The Source Bulk Foods with enthusiasm and undoubtedly many more stores will open in the years to follow.
Healthy food options without the waste.
You’ll meet a friendly team of foodies, passionate cooks and zero-waste enthusiasts excited to share their knowledge and wisdom on leading a more nourished life. From strategies in creating a healthier pantry, to assisting with meal planning that will deliver nutritional balance for the whole family, The Source Bulk Foods believe in fostering positive connections with our customers and the surrounding community.
We make sustainable shopping easy.
1. The finest quality produce and fewer food miles: no premium pricing, just good food, sourced locally at the best price.
2. Unparalleled range: continuing to grow our bulk food range in line with our customer's needs.
3. Promoting the zero-waste movement: continued reduction of packaging and waste from field to plate.
4. Personalised service: creating a welcoming and genuine customer service experience.
5. Catering for every taste and need: extending our range to accommodate wheat and grain free, vegan, paleo and organic devotees. Providing product alternatives and support for those with intolerance and allergies.
6. Community minded: the local community is at the heart of everything we do, so giving back goes without saying.