Whisk Bamboo Matcha
This whisk allows to mix matcha powder, water, and air into a lovely frothy beverage, releasing aromas and essences in the foam on the surface. It is not only about dissolving the powder in water! For coffee lovers think of this effect as the froth on your cappuccino.
Country of Origin
How to Use
1. Add 1-2 tsp matcha powder to a cup
2. Add a small amount of cold water (a teaspoon) and work it slowly with the whisk to form a lump free paste.
3. Add hot water. For best results use water just under boiling
4. Whisk vigorously in a zig zag motion until the tea is frothy – for at least 20 seconds
5. Enjoy your match tea straight from the cup
The whisk should be cleaned and dried after each use. To clean the whisk fill a bowl half-full of clean water and rotate the whisk. Or rotate it under the tap. Then rinse it gently with clean water. It is recommended to be washed with lukewarm water, never with washing up liquid. After rinsing stand it on its base so the tines are sticking up in the air.
Be sure to inspect your whisk before each use for broken tines. More for your own safety, remove any broken parts before whisking. It is usually best not to keep it in the case (unless travelling) as it should be stored in a well-ventilated area. It is also best to avoid direct sunlight.