2-4 | people
Easy | 20 minutes
🌱 = Get It From The Source
128g Organic Yellow Split Peas 🌱
1/2 tsp Turmeric 🌱
1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika 🌱
1/2 tsp Coarse Atlantic Salt 🌱
128g Organic Red Split Lentils 🌱
1 tsp Garlic Powder 🌱
1/2 tsp Ground Cumin 🌱
1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper 🌱
1 tbsp coconut oil or ghee 🌱
4 chopped roma tomatoes
1 chopped onion
3 cups of water or stock or your choice
Rice to serve 🌱
Fresh coriander to top
- Melt coconut oil or ghee in a large pot and saute the onion and tomatoes until soft.
- Add all of the dry ingredients and stir for 2 mins.
- Pour in 3 cups of water or stock and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for approx. 20 minutes, or until cooked.
- Serve with steamed rice and fresh coriander.