Candle Charity Coconut Lime
Introducing these exceptional candles that embody compassion and conscious living. With a commitment to vegan, cruelty-free, and eco-friendly practices, these candles are more than just a beautiful addition to your space, they are a powerful way to make a positive impact.
Every purchase of these candles supports a cause and 100% of the profits go directly to the LGBT Foundation, a national charity dedicated to providing advice, support, and information services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, and trans (LGBT) communities. By lighting these candles, you not only create a tranquil ambiance, but also contribute to a greater cause.
Handcrafted in small batches, these candles are lovingly poured into recycled glass containers, showcasing the commitment to sustainability. The cotton wicks ensure a clean 20 hour burn, free from plastic and phthalates. Even the labels are made from 100% waste paper, and the ink and adhesive used are completely natural, non-toxic, and vegan-friendly.
Immerse yourself in the enticing fusion of fresh coconut, lime, and invigorating verbena, harmoniously balanced with luscious vanilla—a timeless and irresistible classic scent. Using 100% natural plant wax, providing a clean and paraffin-free burn that enhances the overall experience.
Illuminate your surroundings with intention and mindfulness. As you light these candles, take a moment to reflect on the meaningful impact you are making, honouring those who benefit from your support. Together, let's create a better world, one candle at a time.
Learn more about the LGBT Foundation and their incredible work at www.lgbt.foundation.com.
Sunflower Wax, Citral, Limonene, Ethyl Methylphenylglycidate, Paper wick, Amber Jar with Aluminium Lid.
Allergens occurring naturally in Essential Oil Citral, Limonene and Ethyl Methylphenylglycidate.
All our products may contain traces of allergens due to cross contamination.
Country of Origin
How to Use
May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid breathing vapour or dust. Avoid release to the environment.
IF ON SKIN:
Wash with plenty of soap and water.
Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site in accordance with local regulations.