Chocolate Cranberry Truffles
10-12 | balls
Melt-in-your-mouth chocolate truffles with a delicious cranberry flavour! Simply mix our pre-made truffle Recipe-In-A-Jar with coconut cream for a quick, easy, and super tasty treat!
🌱 = Get It From The Source
Chocolate Cranberry Truffle Recipe-In-A-Jar from The Source 🌱
You will also need:
175ml coconut cream
- Remove the bag of cacao powder from the top of the jar. Set aside for now.
- Pour the rest of the ingredients into a heatproof mixing bowl.
- Bring the cream to a boil in a small pan before pouring over the ingredients in the mixing bowl. Stir until all the chocolate has melted.
- Once combined, refrigerate to cool it to a workable consistency. Be sure to stir regularly while cooling to make sure it sets evenly.
- Once cool, roll the mixture into bite-size balls and roll lightly in the reserved cacao powder.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge.