White Chocolate Fudge With Cranberry & Pistachio
12 | slices
Soft, super delicious White Chocolate Fudge With Cranberries & Pistachios that will leave you wanting more! Simply combine our Recipe-In-A-Jar fudge mix with condensed milk for a tasty treat!
🌱 = Get It From The Source
White Chocolate Fudge Recipe-In-A-Jar from The Source 🌱
You will also need:
200g condensed milk
- Line a 15cm square baking tin with greaseproof paper or baking sheet.
- Pour jar ingredients into a small-medium sized saucepan and add 200g of condensed milk.
- Use a low heat to gently melt the chocolate until everything is smooth and well combined with the condensed milk.
- Pour into your prepared tin and place in the fridge to set (at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight).
- Cut into pieces and enjoy or store in an air-tight container.
- Best stored in the fridge but served at room temperature.